Home About Best Of The List Sponsor/PR Contact Image Map

Working out some bugs

24 October 2013

As you can see, I've got a lovely new blog design! I've been working on this one for almost a month, selecting a colour scheme and coming up with a new creative "About" section. I've been having a lot of fun playing around with Photoshop and learning some new fun things. As you can see, I'm still sticking with the mint/grey theme. I'm really loving the colour combo. I've been pinning mint and grey like crazy. Also grey and yellow, bellisimo! Any one else agree? Side note, auto correct tried to correct "bellisimo" to "blemish". Same thing, right? Hah.

I am however still trying to work out some bugs on here. CSS and HTML can be a pain in the butt, especially when trying to work around Blogger. So you may notice some more changes over the next few days. I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to that sort of thing. Fun fact, I actually self taught myself HTML when I was 12, and had my first blog! Since then I've forgotten pretty well everything. 

Leia's also been driving me crazy lately, so I keep getting sidetracked from finishing the design. I've had to stop writing this post twice already because she was getting into trouble. To top that, I'm more of a night-person in terms of productivity, but I wake up at 4 am every morning for work, so I've been trying to fit in time to finish this business ASAP!

Thanks for hangin' in there!

Peace out, Kate

1 comment :

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...