Home About Best Of The List Sponsor/PR Contact Image Map

Being Sick & Other Thoughts

23 October 2013

Brace yourselves, this post is going to be a little random,  I'm on a lot of cold medication.

When you live in a country where the temperature can go from disgustingly warm to freezing cold over night, it's pretty impressive if you don't manage to get a stuffed nose. My stuffed nose has merged into a sore throat, and a constant migraine.

On the plus side, being sick has allowed me to accomplish some pretty cool things. Like start reading the final book of the Divergent series. Basically I'm glued to the couch watching Netflix and reading Allegient. Speaking of Netflix, I found Pretty In Pink on Netflix the other day and realized I had never seen it. Crazy, right? That problem has been solved now.

Also, Mindy Kaling is adorable and I want to be friends with her. True story.

And BBM for iPhone and Android? I feel like I everyone just started posting their thingies on social media and I had no idea what was happening. So naturally I jump on that train only to be wait-listed to use it. Lame.

Also, you guys know how I feel about Katy Perry. Her new album, Prism was released, so thats also been playing.

I think that's about it for me today. Someone send me some OJ and tea. Thanks


 photo signature_zps2625a20e.png

Odd One Out

3 comments :

  1. can i just tell you that i enjoy your blog so very much? i really do. you're hilarious, and awesome. and i feel as though our blogs are so very similar in general topics.

    so thank you friend for starting this blog. i hope we can be friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, I still haven't even read the second book in the Divergent series, and the last one's out already? Wish I could take a year off to just read.

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I hope you feel better.. But enjoy Netflix! I'm currently obsessed by it.

    I'll have to look up Pretty in Pink... Never heard of it!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...