Home About Best Of The List Sponsor/PR Contact Image Map

Who's That Girl?

01 October 2013

Welcome to the first day of Blogtober! I figured we could kick the month off by getting to know each other a little but more.

Now I wish I could take credit for this idea, but I did get the idea from Karly, who did this post a couple of days ago.

11 Random Facts about Moi

1. I am near-sighted in my right eye, and have astigmatism in my left eye. Weeeeird.

2. I am an only child, who doesn't have only child syndrome. I'm not spoiled, or bratty. So there.

3. I can play a total of 4 (and a half) instruments. Acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass, piano, aaaand I'm learning the drums. I'm a total music nerd.

4. I love food, but I'm a horrible cook. I'm really great at crock-pot cooking though...

5. When I eat green beans, I like to eat them with my fingers, like I'm eating healthy french fries.

6. I've never been to Australia, I don't have any heritage from Australia, but I'm oddly patriotic to the land down unda.

7. Every song or album I own, I bought or was given to me. This girl doesn't pirate.

8. I used to really hate my nose. Like, considered plastic surgery hated it. Now I love it, and wouldn't dream of changing it. Funny how that works, eh?

9. I say "eh", and "dude" way too much to be taken seriously as an adult.

10. I used to have a crush on Bart Simpson when I was a child. I had issues.

11. I am an insomniac. Legitimately.

Karly also had some questions asked of her that she answered, and I'm also stealing those. So, thanks, Karly.

11 Sort-Of-Random Questions

1. What's one thing you're currently looking forward to?
My bestie’s little bundle of joy to grace us with his presence this month!

2. What is your favourite post on your blog?
Probably my very first post. It was when I made the decision I was going to make 2013 a better year than all the other ones.
  
3. Who is your best friend and why?
I would say Leia, but that would feed too much into the “cat lady” stigma I’ve created for myself. Hah. Honestly, I have 4 very close girl friends (in no particular order): Rach, Jess, Sab, and Maddie.

4. Are you a spender or a saver?
Oh man, I wish I was a saver!

5. What's your favourite joke?
I’m more of a pun-gal.

6. What's one hobby you'd like to learn but haven't?
Knitting.

7. What's your favourite part of the day?
Honestly, all of it. But I also love meal times.

8. What's your favourite dish to order at a restaurant?
Spinach dip. And nachos. And also linguine. Basically anything.

9. You have a time machine and you can go back in time and change 1 thing without negative consequences. What would it be?
Nothing. Everything happens for a reason. If I made a bad decision and had to learn from the consequences, it means I’ve learnt something. I know, cliche. I’m a fan of the cliche.

10. Who is your imaginary celebrity bestie?
J- Law

11. What's the one movie you could watch over and over again?
Star Wars. And Pitch Perfect. Aca-believe it.

So there you have it, folks! I want to get to know you guys too so go ahead and let me know 11 random facts about you, or answer the questions!

And, if you want to participate in Blogtober, let me know in the comments below so that I can include you in the week-end links! Tell me you're participating and link the button below on your blog!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Odd One Out

11 comments :

  1. I want to know how you see.

    Also, thank you for doing this post! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been guilty of saying dude one too many times. Don't worry. :) Such a fabulous post, love. Always fun getting to know bloggers better. If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. :)

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top ranking students prefer to use learning aids than directly approach a textbook with just lecture notes and remembered info from the class. Online Test Banks can be of great help to you while pondering over a class that you attended months ago. Make the best of your college with study aids like Strategic Management Of Technological Innovation 3rd Edition Test Bank only at TestBanksOnline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The aspiration of every student is to acheive top grades in college. This acheivement stands beyond a plethora of challeneges, of which exams are the biggest. While most of the students spend hours of time and tons of elbow grease to cram down entire textbooks, smart students use test banks online to breeze through their exams. Find awesome learning aids including Test Bank For Contemporary Maternal Newborn Nursing 9th Edition today and ace your class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are wondering how to Grow My Grade, you are just a click away from awesome learning documents like Test Bank For Marketing The Core Access Code Not Included 6th Edition make the best deals on test banks and solution manuals right now with our assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Test Banks and Solution Manuals from GrowMyGrade can make every study session easier, interesting and effective. Get exclusive and comprehenive study aids like Test Bank For Success In Practical Vocational Nursing From Student To Leader 7th Edition 7th Edition right away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you are in a tight fix with an exam or homework, GrowMyGrade could be the solution you are looking for. Browse through our vast collection of test banks and solution manuals like Test Bank For Strategic Management Text And Cases 8th Edition.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The best method to approach a study session is through the best learning tools available online. TestBanks21 is one of the best online sellers for testbanks and solution manuals like Fundamentals Of Futures And Options Markets 9th Edition Test Bank Stay Ahead with our assistance!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Solutions manual and Test Banks Online are the easiest tools to increase your college grades instantly. Get a 4.0 on your exams with Essentials Of Social Statistics For A Diverse Society Second Edition Solution Manual today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do not waste countless hours on your college assignments anymore. Get Nutrition Concepts And Controversies Second Canadian Edition Test Bank and work smart with better results.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...