I counted 18 different types of tea, not including the miscellaneous teas that have a home inside the magical tea-owl..
Anyways, it's kind of a tradition of mine to sit down with a cup of tea at the end of the day and just "debrief". Meditate over the day's events, make lists, and discuss with my roommate which coach I would pick if I were ever on The Voice, (which would probably be Adam, for obvious reasons... Hubba hubba).
Today I've made myself my tea, have gotten comfy, and find myself thinking of quite a few things from today:
- I have a super cute neighbour, and Jess has suggested luring him by baking cookies. Good idea, or bad idea?
- How much time is too much time spent on Tumblr each day?
- We really need to get curtains in our living room, because the sun is literally blinding me right now (see).
- It's been a while since I've watched a movie off of my Oscars list. I should get on that.
- I'm going to be an aunt any day now! WOO!
- If I put on a bra, does that mean I've technically "gotten dressed" for the day?
- Reading week is next week! Yay!
- I have midterms this week. Boo.
- I really need to repaint my nails...
- I wonder if there are any TV shows filming in Toronto that need extras. Where would I even look for that?
- Candy Crush ruins lives...
What do you guys do to chill out after your day?