Home About Best Of The List Sponsor/PR Contact Image Map

A Mad-Hatter's Tea

08 October 2013

Sooo I'm a bit of a tea addict... Don't believe me? Here's proof..
I counted 18 different types of tea, not including the miscellaneous teas that have a home inside the magical tea-owl..

Anyways, it's kind of a tradition of mine to sit down with a cup of tea at the end of the day and just "debrief". Meditate over the day's events, make lists, and discuss with my roommate which coach I would pick if I were ever on The Voice, (which would probably be Adam, for obvious reasons... Hubba hubba).

Today I've made myself my tea, have gotten comfy, and find myself thinking of quite a few things from today:
  • I have a super cute neighbour, and Jess has suggested luring him by baking cookies. Good idea, or bad idea? 
  • How much time is too much time spent on Tumblr each day?
  • We really need to get curtains in our living room, because the sun is literally blinding me right now (see).
  • It's been a while since I've watched a movie off of my Oscars list. I should get on that.
  • I'm going to be an aunt any day now! WOO!
  • If I put on a bra, does that mean I've technically "gotten dressed" for the day?
  • Reading week is next week! Yay!
  • I have midterms this week. Boo.
  • I really need to repaint my nails...
  • I wonder if there are any TV shows filming in Toronto that need extras. Where would I even look for that?
  • Candy Crush ruins lives...
What do you guys do to chill out after your day?

 photo signature_zps2625a20e.png


Odd One Out

No comments :

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...