Home About Best Of The List Sponsor/PR Contact Image Map

NaNoWriMo

01 November 2013

Have you guys ever heard of NaNoWriMo?

If you haven't, it's all good. Until recently, I knew very little about it, or even what it meant. NaNoWriMo, or National Novel Writing Month is celebrated during the entire month of November. It encouraged writers to punch out 50 000 words (2000 words per day) and complete a novel.

Crazy, right?

Well this year I've decided that since my social calendar is practically booming with activity, (sarcasm) and I have lots of time, (sarcasm) and of course because I'm an incredible writer, (sarcasm) I will participate in NaNoWriMo this year. It's a tough task to take on, but I think it's a really great step in the direction to complete goal number ten.

If any of you are interested in learning more about NaNoWriMo, check out their website. Or, if you're participating in it at all, let me know!

And since it's #backthatazzup Friday, I'll be starting my novel whilst listening to some pretty fantastic jams, like the one below!

Peace Out, Kate

7 comments :

  1. I'm attempting NaNoWriMo too! I tried a few times to complete it back in high school but it never happened, so after taking a few years off I'm trying again. Although, so far today I haven't written a single word...

    Good Luck with your novel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have thought about doing NaNoWriMo this month, but I'm practically overwhelmed with writing and reading for school. I did it when I was in high school though! It was a really good experience to force myself to write a ton and do something start to finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna do it, but... I got no plot, characters, no nothing. Perhaps next year. Good luck with your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O em gee! I'm not sure I'm a good writer (not sarcasm, it's just truth) But yeah good luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doing NaNoWriMo as well! However, I just made the decision to for sure do it today so I'm already way behind, which means I'm freaking out a little. Following you now so I can see your progress! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure that this information will be useful to read for students. Here you can find info about writing Stanford essay

    ReplyDelete
  7. An affiliate program is an excellent option for earning money for students online. So don't waste time and join this essay affiliate program from a reliable writing service. Making money with an affiliate marketing strategy is easy

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...