Home About Best Of The List Sponsor/PR Contact Image Map

Weekends are awesome.

11 November 2013

What happens when I go home for four days and drop off the face of the earth?

A whole lot of this....

And a whole lot of this....


Also I left my phone back home as well. So all of my other pictures are MIA for a few days...

I also wanted to take a moment today to acknowledge something incredibly important. It's Remembrance Day here in Canada, and I wore my poppy with pride! I'm so thankful for the sacrifices that were made so that I could live in literally the best country ever (sorry to all you non-Canadians, the truth hurts). What the Armed Forces do for us (in any country) is incredibly brave and honourable, and I'm so impressed and inspired by you and your family's sacrifices. To all the vets out there-- thank you.

 photo signature_zps2625a20e.png

2 comments :

  1. Ooohh , who's this little cutie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Aww look at those cheeks! You two look adorable :)

    And it's always nice to have a bit of time away from the blog eh? Well, at least that's what I've discovered recently.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...