Home About Best Of The List Sponsor/PR Contact Image Map

It's Almost Here!!!

09 September 2013


I love autumn. It’s my favourite season. From the beautiful weather to the changing leaves, the fashion, and the food!

As you guys know, I love lists, so I wouldn’t start this beautiful season any other way than by listing my top 5 favourite things about the fall. So here we go.

1. Scarves.


I’m a big believer in the scarf during any season (even in the cool summer nights) but it’s more practical to wear cute scarves during the fall weather. They look cute, and keep your neck warm! I own way too many scarves for my own good, but I’m constantly adding to the collection.
2. Leaves (the candle)

Photo courtesy of Bath & Body Works

Every fall, Bath & Body Works released their fall season scents, including their ever popular scent, Leaves. It is by far my favourite scent which includes notes of red apples, cinnamon, and harvest berries. I could honestly eat this candle every time I burn it.

3. Leaves (the literal kind)


One of the things I love most about living in Canada is that we get to experience all of the perks of experiencing all four seasons. One of these perks includes seeing the leaves change colours into beautiful amber and crimson. Then once they’ve reached their full life expectancy, the leaves fall to the ground, leaving us kids at heart the joy of crunching down on them as we walk to work. Honestly. who doesn’t love that crunch?

4. Pumpkin Spice Latte
Photo courtesy of Starbucks

Starbucks is actually celebrating 10 years of the PSL. It’s by far my favourite drink (perhaps because it’s only for a limited time). I can barely go a week without having this delicious drink. Think if you could bottle a pumpkin pie and put it in a coffee cup, this would be it. If you haven’t tried it, go do it now.

5. Thanksgiving

Mon famile! A few of us went on a walk last Thanksgiving which turned into a photo-op

Here in Canada we have Thanksgiving in October, which I like. It helps break up the holidays so that you see family on a more regular basis. Of course, here in Canada we don’t have Thanksgiving’s “Black Friday” but I still love the holiday on account of all the tasty food and such. Of course, I do love my family, and love spending time with them (especially now that I live in another city).

There are so many other things I love about the fall, and I’d like to know what you guys love about autumn; and if you don’t particularly like the season, which season do you love?

1 comment :

  1. By the way, this information will help you to learn more about making homework fun. I had such experience recently

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...