Home About Best Of The List Sponsor/PR Contact Image Map

Bamboozled!

10 September 2013

Okay, I have to post this because Jimmy Kimmel is a mastermind.

If you go on Tumblr, YouTube, or the internet at all you will find yourself lost amongst hundreds and hundreds of viral videos. These of course are videos that, whether it be the cuteness of a kitten, hilarious little kids, or, my personal favourites, "fail" videos, have become extremely popular and have reached millions upon millions of views.

If you haven't seen the video, it's of a girl attempting to twerk. If you don't know what twerking it, Google it, I'm not an encyclopedia of knowledge, folks. Anyways, she attempts to twerk and fails, quite epically landing on a class table conveniently set up with lit candles and a bottle of alcohol.

I have to say, when I saw this video a few weeks ago on Tumblr, I totally thought it was legit. I mean, I've seen worse on the internet, so it's totally believable that this chick lit herself on fire and decided to post it on YouTube.

Flash forward to last night's Jimmy Kimmel, and well, watch the video.


Jimmy Kimmel, the man I loved and trusted with his fantastic YouTube Challenges has pulled off one of the best pranks on the internet. I couldn't not blog about this because I love how he talks about social media and the effects it has. It's fascinating how viral videos become viral, or how things all of a sudden sky rocket to popularity.

Anyways, that's all I have to say about that. What do you guys think? Did you fall for it like I did, or were you calling balderdash the whole time?

1 comment :

  1. I recommend you to read this info if you want to know more about cell spy apps. I had such experience so I know what I am talking about

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...