I had every intention of watching the Oscars, I did. If I wasn't going to watch it live, I told myself I would at least PVR it so I could write this witty, funny, recap of the evening. Those plans were short-lived when I not only fell asleep right after Pharrell Williams' hat performed "Happy", but also forgot to hit the record button. Thus leaving me completely Oscar-less. I literally have no idea who won what. Which makes for a pretty boring blog entry.
So instead I figured since I've got some new readers out there as of recently, I would tell you five random facts about myself.
1. I sing literally everything. Looking for food in the fridge? Singing about it. Can't find my sock's mate? Singing about it. The list of people I have irritated because of it is pretty long.
2. More than anything in the world, I'd love to play music and travel.
3. When I'm in an uncomfortable situation I start to motion my hands awkwardly, and tell horrible jokes that literally make no sense.
4. I want to be everyone's friend. How weird is that? I actually have this need to connect with everyone I meet and be friends with them, and I get seriously offended when someone doesn't like me.
5. I procrastinate so hard, and having this blog is helping me plan things and follow through better.
It's your turn!! I want to know about you guys, so leave a comment below with some random facts about yourself!
Want to know more about me?