Home About Best Of The List Sponsor/PR Contact Image Map

Hypothetically Speaking..

06 March 2014

I'm going to a concert recital tonight! I feel very Toronto getting all dressed up to see some of my friends play classical music, and by dressed up I of course mean piling on layer after layer to stay warm because I practically live in the arctic circle.

Seriously, how do you fashion bloggers get outside to take a picture of yourself in heels, skinny jeans, and a t-shirt? How have you not caught pneumonia?

Anyways, while I'm bundled head to toe in down, I'll be wishing I was dressed to impress in something a little more chic.

Here's some of my ideas as to what I'd ideally like to wear tonight but most certainly will not because I am too fond of all my toes, and hypothetically haven't shaved my legs in a week two weeks.

Blouse (H&M) // Skirt (LC by Lauren Conrad) // Blazer (Topshop) // Shoes (Aldo)

I need your help! How would you accessorize this look?

 Peace Out, Kate
Image Map

4 comments :

  1. cute outfit!! I'd add a chunky necklace! I just realized the other day that I hadn't shaved my legs, nor looked at my legs recently and I was horrified by how bad they were. Who shaves in the winter though?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute outfit!! I would definitely pair it with the Rory necklace, you can find it on my site: http://stelladot.com/bellaramos

    Here is a shortcut to it: http://www.stelladot.com/shop/en_us/p/whats-new/new-arrivals/rory-necklace-blue

    Maybe it won't work for today since you need it today, but just to give you an idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit!!

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! A cute necklace would definitely add a cute touch!

    Hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...