Home About Best Of The List Sponsor/PR Contact Image Map

My Valentines: Leia & Tea

14 February 2014

Today's Valentine's Day, and you know what that means, luuurve is in the air! Ah, l'amour. It's the kind of thing that gives you those warm and fuzzy feelings; you know the kind I mean, everything you see is done so with rose-coloured glasses, and you're totally cool with it. Now, I'm a single gal, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate those warm and fuzzies (even if my glasses are just my normal prescription). So I got to thinking, what is something that I love that leaves me feeling all warm and fuzzy?

My answer: tea of course!

Y'all know I love my tea. In fact, if I were to count how many canisters of tea I currently have in my cupboard I'd be well over 20.

There's just something about tea that I really genuinely love. I drink it when I'm happy, when I'm sad, when I'm tired, when I'm ready to vent. It's just one of those things, you know? And there's a flavour for just about anything you're into, including getting into the mood for luuurve.

So while all you couples are out enjoying a romantic evening tonight, I'll be enjoying a nice cuppa with Leia, and you know what? I wouldn't have it any other way.

Happy Valentine's Day!

(And in case I don't say it enough, I really love all of you!)


Kate

Image Map

1 comment :

  1. Now I know that this info will help you to get Top Spy Apps. I had such experience recently

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...